Monday, September 15, 2008

Robert Matthew Anderson


My sister in law had her baby the other day, well last Tuesday. I know its been a while since I have posted anything, but it is because she went in to labor at my moms house while we were eating dinner and so I had to take her kids home with me. I have been watching them for most of the week, but it was so fun to have her kids. They are really amazing kids.

Since she had her baby, we took their kids to a carnival and it was Landon's first carnival. He had so much fun, but was very uncertain of the things that were happening. He tried to keep up with the other kids the best he could. Since he is only 2 he got away with doing things closer than the other kids, so he just as well as them on the games.

RaeAnn came home on Friday evening and her kids were so glad to see her again. It took them a little bit of time to be okay about their mom not being around.

No comments: